Madani Q/A 19

#MadaniQ/A ( number :19)

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

My father – a Hindu, needs proper attention and company and he would be shifting in with me soon, Inshaa Allah.
He would need idols to pray and might not drink in my place but may drink at my aunt’s place and come back . How do I deal with this?
I would have to install a tv for him and buy idols for him to pray.
Please advice.

جزاكم الله خيرا

*Answer *
1. Do the possible and do the naseeha ( advice of removing shirk without forcing )
3. It is not allowed to help for
Any shirk or munkar but
It is allowed to leave with goodness in the parameter of islamic Ruling
You can read Surah Luqman 31:14
#Wallahu Alam

#mazeed padhna chate hain to Neeche diye gae tafseelat mulahaza farmaen

Kindly Read detail opinions Of shaikh salih Fouzan and shaikh bin baz

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.